Another aspect of flawless skin are the size of our pores. The old wise tale of splashing ice cold water or doing an egg white mask to shrink your pores is exactly that, a tale, a fantasy.
Unfortunately, there is no real treatment that can shrink our pore size. Our pores are genetically determined, so thank your parents for that. Fortunately, there are treatments that will help minimize the size of our pores.
Pores are openings of hair follicles, where each contain sebaceous gland that produces oil.
Simple, everyday Treatments:
-Dead skin cells stretch out pores
– UV weakens the collagen, which help supports and keep pores small.
– keeping face clean, will help get rid of dirt that pile up in the pores.
– as discussed in past blog,Wrinkle free, retinol will help build collagen , which will then help minimize pore size.
Of course their are other measures that can be taken to minimize pore, but can be expensive.
– laser that helps restore collagen, minimum of 3 treatments usually needed, help even out skin tone and texture. Help with UV damage , and acne scars.
– instrument that sands off the top layer of skin, indeed helping in treating sun spots, scars, and of course minimizing pore size.
Beginning with the affordable everyday treatments will help with the flawless, airbrush look. As we age, fraxel would be a great overall treatment.